College planning is vital in today’s admissions process. Students must begin planning for college at least by the ninth grade. This planning involves input from the parents, students, and counselors. Building for your child’s collegiate future can start as early as third grade.
We provide information on the following subjects:
ACT & SAT
and much more!
We provide resources and tutorial information in the following areas:
- paying for college
- choosing a career
- selecting the appropriate college
- writing essays
- testing information and help
- recruiting information
Questions to be answered:
- What are the differences between the ACT and the SAT?
- How many times should I take the ACT/SAT?
- Does my GPA really matter?
- Do my high school courses determine what college courses I can take?
- How do I qualify for Financial Aid?
- Do I really need to fill out the FAFSA form?
Our subscription includes:
Quick, easy access to the best, pre-qualified educational websites. Our websites are selected regarding reliability and content. Our sites provide counselors, parents, and students with the proper information in a time-efficient manner. TASSELTime gives specific instructions on curriculum enhancement, collegiate options, and financial planning for a free college education.