To Be Eligible for the Rover Scholarship:
- You need to be a resident of the United States.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in pursuit of an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree. We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or university enrollment.
- If you’re a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
- If you’re in college, your GPA must be 3.0 or above. If you’re in graduate school, you must either have a 2.5 GPA or above or a “Pass” in a Pass/Fail grading system.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who’s a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover.
How much is the Rover Scholarship worth?
One winner will receive a $2500 check!
Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship
- Eligibility: Open to high school seniors from minority backgrounds.
- Deadline February 1st
- Amount: up to $30,000 over 4 years