Frame My Future Scholarship
Church Hill Classics, located in Monroe, Connecticut, is a leading U.S. manufacturer of custom diplomas, certificates, and photo frames for thousands of institutions of higher education, the military, private corporations, and professional associations. In addition to crafting quality frames, they also manufacture insignia desk accessories. Church Hill Classics offers the “Frame my Future Scholarship” to success-driven students who have a vision of what their ideal lives will look like after graduating college.
Who is eligible to apply for the Frame My Future Scholarship?
The 2021 scholarship contest is open to students who are:
- Planning to enroll as a full-time student at a U.S. college or university in the 2021-2022 academic year
- Legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, including APO/FPO addresses (not including Puerto Rico /U.S. Territories)
- Not employed or related to employees of Church Hill Classics or diplomaframe.com and their subsidiaries, including advertising/promotion agencies, website providers or other parties involved in any aspect of the contest
Remember, there are no GPA requirements to apply–creativity rules!
To apply for this scholarship, please submit a maximum 2MB JPG/JPEG or PNG file format directly on the Church Hill Classics website. Applicants may use their preferred medium of choice, including but not limited to paint, graphic design, ink, and poetry. For the description, make sure that you stick to the 500 character or less limit.
What are the prizes for the Frame My Future Scholarship Contest?
- 1 Grand Prize Winner – $5,000 Scholarship
- 1st Runner-Up – $1,000 Scholarship
- 2nd Runner-Up – $500 Scholarship
In addition to the monetary amount shown above, every winner will receive a custom frame!
When is the Frame My Future Scholarship application due?
The deadline to apply and submit your original creation is April 1st, 2021.
For a handy list of FAQs, click here. Questions? View the Official Rules.
Best of luck to all who apply!