• Deadline by: January 16th, 2023
• Entries must interpret some variation of the theme, “One Person Can Make a Difference.”
• Each entry must be accompanied by a completed online entry form. All forms must be signed. This form may be forwarded to classmates, friends, etc.
• Entries must be no longer than 5 minutes.
• Entrants who do not obtain and cannot provide written documentation of all necessary rights and permissions for music, images, video clips and any and all other non-original aspects of their entry will be disqualified.
• Entries must be submitted online below. Any questions, please email Youth Coordinator Sarah E. Holinski @ email@example.com with the Subject Heading 35th Annual Video Contest.
• All entries become the property of The Christophers. Entries cannot be returned.
• Winning entrants who are U.S. citizens or residents will be required to provide their Social Security Number before cash prizes of any amount over $600 can be awarded.
• Winners announced April 27, 2023
*Judges’ decisions are final. All prizes need not be awarded.*