Code Post Scholarship
Deadline to apply:
- Passion for CS education
- Tangible improvements made to CS education within their school or community
The Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship Program awards scholarships to eligible life science students. All scholarships awarded will help fund the following academic year. This year, $35,000 in scholarships will be awarded to both undergraduate and graduate students for the 2020 fall semester.
Who is eligible to apply to the Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship?
- Students who are 18 years of age or older as of Aug. 6, 2020
- Applicants must be enrolled as graduate or undergraduate students at an accredited U.S. college or university for the fall 2020 semester
- Legal residents of US (includes student visa holders)
- Declared majors of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or related life science field
- Graduate students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. In addition, they must have earned a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors undergraduates with a cumulative college GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Freshmen must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
If selected as a scholarship recipient, an official transcript will be required. As a reminder, applicants must meet all requirements as outlined in the Official Rules on the Thermo Fisher Scientific website.
There are a few optional submissions that will only make your application stronger, so take the time to fully read the application checklist. Students are encouraged to submit current resumes, recommendations, and any impressive projects or posters they created.
How much is this scholarship worth?
This year, six awards will be given out! Scholarship winners will receive either a $10,000 award or one of five $5,000 awards.
When is the Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship application due?
The completed application is due May 5, 2020. On August 6, 2020, the lucky winners will be announced.
For a handy list of FAQs, click here.
Still have questions? Email AntibodyScholarship@thermofisher.com for answers.