According to their website, “Rover.com connects pet parents with the nation’s largest network of loving and trustworthy pet sitters and dog walkers. Discover, book, and manage personalized care for your dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, in-home dog boarding, and doggy day care. Founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.”
Who is eligible to apply for the Rover Scholarship?
To Be Eligible for the Rover Scholarship:
- You need to be a resident of the United States.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in pursuit of a associates degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or university enrollment.
- If you’re a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
- If you’re in college, your GPA must be 3.0 or above. If you’re in graduate school, you must either have a 2.5 GPA or above or a “Pass” in a Pass/Fail grading system.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who’s a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover.
How much is the Rover Scholarship worth?
One winner will receive a $2500 check!
When is the Rover Scholarship application due?
Submit your application by by May 1st, 2020.